12th Grade | Dunwoody High School
Dunwoody, Georgia | email@example.com | 404-123-4576
Class Rank: 10 out of 125
AP Courses: 7
Honors Courses: 7
• Outstanding Academic Excellence Award
• Georgia Merit Scholar Award
• Columbia College Award
• Outstanding Senior Scholarship Award
• National Honor Society
• Spanish Honor Society
MY iFOLIO SUMMARY
My leadership has been proven in the Academy of Finance and through Student Government.
In the Academy of Finance, I learned about extending a product line and the commercialization process through a team Brand Extension Project for a Nike brand workout facility. We competed against 6 teams, and won.
In Student Government I’ve been the Class Secretary for the past 3 years.
iFOLIO KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
Academy of Finance – Brand Extension Project
Developed idea to extend a brand. Won final competition against 6 other teams.
- Produced a Nike brand workout facility with a mock-up, two digital campaigns, a 30 second commercial, and an internet Facebook ad campaign.
- Conducted consumer research including interviews with students, professionals, certified trainers, and fitness club owners and incorporated into our strategy.
- Designed and executed digital campaigns to drive sales.
- Made final presentation to the class and a panel of judges. Won competition against 6 other teams.
MY iFOLIO PORTFOLIO
- Organized and supervised more than 20 youth group members, as we prepared and served sandwiches to the poor and homeless.
- Prepared over 800 sandwiches and served soup to over 200 people
Starbucks – 4 years
• Promoted from employee to Manager in 2 years
• Resolved supply chain problem resulting in Atlanta stores receiving product 2 days quicker
• Doubled average revenue per customer by executing a digital campaign which increased customer visits
• Managed store operations including opening/closing store, supervising employees, completing orders, and counting money
Greek Orthodox Youth of America (GOYA) – a youth group that participates in service to the community
• Voted into Leadership 4 years: Treasurer: 1 year, Secretary: 2 years, President: 1 year
• Generated 50% more participation in community service from active members
• Organized new project that contributed $10,000 to help pay off church debt.
• Received St. Basil Award – Recognized for leadership and good sportsmanship
Greek Dancing – 10 years
• Platinum and Gold Medal Winner of the Hellenic Dance Festival Competition in 2016.
• Bronze Medal Winner of the Hellenic Dance Festival Competition in 2013, 2014, and
Traveling – have traveled to Greece, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom with my dance group
LANGUAGES & SKILLS
- Fluent in English and Greek. Proficient in Spanish.
- iMovie and iPhoto
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher
- HTML and WordPress
College Program Interests
Degree/Certificate Programs: (up to 4)
- Business Management
- International Affairs
- Computer Design
Additional College Activity Interests:
- Study Abroad in Brussels and conduct an international business project with the Pan- Hellenic organization
- Greek life
- Service Projects and Communities on campus
- Try out for Dance Team
- Honors Geometry
- Honors English I
- AP Biology
- AP World History
- Spanish I
- Honors Algebra II
- Honors English II
- Spanish II
- AP U.S. History
- AP Statistics
- AP MacroEconomics
- Honors Trigonometry
- Honors Lit & Composition
- Spanish III
- European History
- Academy of Finance
- AP Calculus
- AP English
- International Affairs
- Honors Physics