- 2014 IF Concept Design Award
- 2013 Reddot Concept Design Award
- Utility Model Patent No.201420075755.3
- B.Eng, Industrial Design | Zhejiang University | Hangzhou, China
- MusiSkate – Enhanced Skating Experience | Georgia Tech | Atlanta, GA
- Zhiqi Express – Medicine Express Delivery System | Hangzhou, China
- Guard Band – Medical Care for Elders | Zhejiang University | Hangzhou, China
- Kingdow – Smart Self-Balancing Transporter
- WheelCare – Smart Adjustment Assistant for Wheelchair
My iFOLIO SUMMARY
My passion for User Experience began in China and has continued in the United States.
My experience includes UX/UI design with a background and experience in digital and industrial product design, interaction design, and user research.
My abilities have been proven through my experience working in UX and Interaction Design for Innomake Technology Co. Ltd in China to The Coca Cola Company, in the U.S. I was so honored to receive the 2014 IF Concept Design Award, among others.
iFOLIO KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
My goal is to work in the US bringing products and services alive for users and adding the “Magic” to product design and usability.
My iFOLIO PORTFOLIO
ZHIQI Express- Medicine Express Delivery System
Hangzhou Yunmake Technology Co. Ltd, China, Sept – Oct 2014
Redesigned vehicles with built-in tablet for deliverymen and designed an app for customers. This project aimed at solving the ‘last one mile’ problem in express delivery. Sponsored by Holley Group and Kunming Pharma Corp.
The project included User Research including personas and interviews, Data Analysis, and User Interface and Interaction Design.
For more details view here:
Guard Band is a smart band for the elderly or disabled who have little access to medical care and who live alone. This solution provides those people with medical aid and monitor, and a way to automatically call for help while in an emergency.
The Guard Band protects those people lacking self-care ability.
This project included User Research, Need Analysis, Interaction Design, Visual Deisgn, Wireframe, Axure Prototyping, and Video Editing and Production. For more details view here:
Kingdow, Smart Self-Balancing Transporter
Kingdow is an intelligent self-balancing human transporter. Kingdow can be easily controlled by the movement of human body through detecting the center of body gravity. And there is an application connected to Kingdow which provide more function and services.
This project included User Research / Market Research / Visual Design / Interaction Design.
For more details view here:
The Coca-Cola Company, UX Design Intern, May 2016- Aug 2016
- Designed interactive dashboard and responsive web interfaces
- Conducted data analysis and data visualization
- WordPress front-end development
Innomake Technology Co. Ltd, Interaction Design Intern, Jul 2014- Oct 2014
- Designed multi-platform user interfaces (web, tablet, phone)
- Conducted user interviews and data analysis, refined the user work flow
- Collaborated with software engineers for product iteration
I enjoy –
SKILLS & TOOLS
- Interaction Design
- Service Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Hand Sketch
- After Effect
- Usability Testing
- Focus Group
- Task Analysis
- Contextual Inquiry
- HTML/ CSS
- Axure/ Invision
- Pirate / Principle
- Framer Js
- 3D Print