College Prep | Digital Portfolio Program
Get a Digital Edge
University of Georgia and Georgia Institute of Technology
Join us! Learn how a digital portfolio can help your college application stand out. Build a digital portfolio with tools and tips from college admissions and scholarship experts, and photos, videos, and media.
The programs include building digital portfolios, insights about standing out, sessions with college admissions, and tours of innovation hubs on campus.
Sign up today!
University of Georgia: July 17-21 | 5-day Boot Camp – Day and Overnight Options
DATES & REGISTRATION
Register NOW via this site. Students ages 13-18. All Boot Camps are day programs from 9AM to 5PM each day.
July 17-21, 2017 | 5-day Immersive at University of Georgia – Register Here
Contact: GT Camp Program Coordinator: Debi.Chancellor@ifoliocorp.com iFOLIO Phone: 470-223-4818
Jean Marie Richardson is the president and chief executive officer of iFOLIO, a platform designed to give students a digital edge for college, internships, and jobs with targeted digital portfolios.
Richardson’s background includes Fortune 500 firms Oracle Corporation, Microsoft, and MasterCard, and 9 years helping select college scholarship recipients at Georgia Institute of Technology.
Richardson currently serves on the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Advisory Board, the Georgia Tech/ Emory TI:GER Graduate Program Advisory Board, the Metro Atlanta Innovation Advisory Group, and the Dean’s Scholarship Council. She enjoys guest lecturing on technology innovation for Georgia Tech’s MBA program and has been a featured speaker at national conferences.
Jean Marie Richardson graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology, cum laude, and a President’s Scholar, with 7 other merit-based scholarships.
iFOLIO Corp instructors will assist students in designing cutting-edge digital portfolios to highlight their background and experience with photos, images, videos, and multi-media.
iFOLIO Corp has a patent pending platform and program designed to give students an edge for college, internships, and jobs with digital portfolios.
Guest speakers will lecture from Georgia Institute of Technology and from Innovation hubs at Tech Square.
Experts from Georgia Institute of Technology Undergraduate Admissions Team will provide a presentation and information session for the students.
Executive Vice President, Global Business Solutions, First Data
Dan Charron serves as Executive Vice President, Global Business Solutions, with operations in North America, EMEA, APAC and LaTam, providing First Data’s 6 million clients across the world with the products, services, and solutions they need to grow their business.
Senior Vice President, Atlantic Capital Bank
Tony’s role includes the implementation and integration of verticals into the Atlantic Capital Bank banking model on a national scale.
Commercialization Head, Visa Token Service, Visa Inc.
Bengt Horsma leads the financial institutions’ engagement in Visa Token Service, a solution supporting ApplePay, AndroidPay, SamsungPay and other mobile concepts.
Vice President, Innovation, WorldPay
Joe leads the efforts that have recently established WorldPay US as a recognized innovation leader in the FinTech space and in the innovation community at-large.
Vice President, Governmental Affairs, Alabama Power
Carrie (Haskin) Shapiro
Director, Supply Chain & Customer Service, Georgia Pacific
“The Digital Portfolio Immersive was very informational and I’m very glad I attended it. The one-on-one was very informational and helped a lot pointing out things I hadn’t even thought about. A digital portfolio is a great way to market myself and will be a pertinent tool in my education and career going forward.”
– Janani, High School student
“The program was absolutely terrific! Thanks so much. It was a great opportunity”
– Robert, High School student
“I enjoyed talking ono-on-one with the iFolio team. They helped me personalize my iFolio page with pictures. The team also showed me what to highlight in my resume.”
– Alden, High School Student
“Great help and advice! [A digital portfolio] will give law schools a better look into who I really am.”
– Erin, Georgia Tech College of Science student
“This was wonderful! Thank you! I have been meaning to create a digital portfolio for a while, and this gave me the jumpstart and assistance I needed to get started!”
– Anagha, Georgia Tech College of Science student & President’s Scholar
“This program is very helpful to current high school students and college students. By facilitating this program, many students have easier access to a great future.”
– Manshi, High School student
“Great program! Wonderful feedback! Can help me with the long-term.”
– Manshi, High School Student
“The most interesting parts were learning how to present my materials in an interesting way. This portfolio is more interesting than a basic word doc.”
– Robert, High School Student
“The digital portfolio was a new concept to me. I really appreciate the digital portfolio immersive program organized by iFOLIO & I really thank the sponsors. A digital portfolio will help me add items that I cannot in my one-page resume.”
– Dinesh, Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business student
ABOUT DIGITAL PORTFOLIOS AND COLLEGE APPLICATIONS
“Applying for college is not what it used to be. It is insanely more competitive these days…” – Berkeley Parents Network message board post
Getting accepted to your dream college is increasingly competitive. Experts are calling students to utilize digital portfolios to demonstrate their leadership and experience.
- 20 Million students applying to between 8-15 U.S. colleges annually according to the NEA.
- College admissions is now digital. Over 700 U.S. colleges and universities use ‘The Common Application’ digital college application system.
- In a digitized world, a growing number of schools and universities are encouraging students to create digital portfolios, according to http://gettingsmart.com
A Student can stand out for college, internships, and jobs by bringing their story to life visually with a digital portfolio
- iFOLIO is a digital portfolio designed to illustrate elements college admissions reviews
- iFOLIO brings an application to life for Admissions with photos, videos, and images
Students can continue to update their iFOLIO and add the iFOLIO link to their college application
How does a Digital Portfolio give you an edge?
Highlight your experience visually
Show your depth, commitment, and impact with photos, videos, and images
Get tips and examples to build your best iFOLIO
Stand out to reviewers and maximize opportunities for college, fellowships, and internships!
iFOLIO has a patent pending digital portfolio platform and program designed to give students a digital edge for college, internships, and jobs.
The iFOLIO Founder has Merit Scholarship Selection experience at Georgia Institute of Technology and Fortune 500 company experience at Oracle Corporation, Microsoft, and MasterCard. The iFOLIO team including backgrounds from Georgia Institute of Technology, Yale University, University of Texas, Wharton University of Pennsylvania, University of Georgia, Zhejiang University in China, generates tips and tools to help students build their best impression.
We are passionate about helping students get a digital edge to stand out for college and beyond!
- Full payment is due upon registration of the student
- Slots cannot be held without payment
- Payment is accepted online via PayPal or Credit Card via the registration link
For questions, please contact: GT Camp Program Coordinator: Debi.Chancellor@ifoliocorp.com or call iFOLIO: 470-223-4818
- For cancellations received 30 days prior to the session date, a refund for the program fee minus a $100 admin fee will be issued.
- For cancellations received 15 days prior to the session date, a 50% refund for the program fee minus a $100 admin fee will be issued.
- For cancellations received after 15 days prior to the session date, no refunds will be issued, unless a doctor’s note can be provided to demonstrate a family emergency.
- The Program Coordinator will meet students at the front of Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business for drop off between 8:30 AM-9:00 AM and for pickup from 5:00 PM-5:30 PM
- The Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business is located at 800 W. Peachtree St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
- Parking is available in the Georgia Tech hotel parking deck at 700 Spring Street. It is not free, but it is the best parking available. You can pay with a card as you leave
Students should wear smart casual attire. They will receive an email prior to camp with notice of the day they will have their head shot.