The Research and Development team’s background includes Georgia Institute of Technology, Yale University, University of Texas, Wharton University of Pennsylvania, University of Georgia, Zhejiang University in China, and a recipient of the Harry S Truman Scholarship.
iFOLIO Founder and CEO
Jean Marie Richardson is founder and chief executive officer of iFOLIO, an enterprise digital portfolio platform. Richardson’s background includes launching products, managing businesses, and growing revenue at Fortune 500 firms MasterCard, Oracle Corporation and Microsoft, and 9 years helping select merit scholarship recipients at Georgia Institute of Technology.
At MasterCard, Jean Marie was Vice President of Business-to-Business Commercial Acceptance, where she managed a Profit and Loss and grew a B2B Supplier Enablement program to $1.2 Billion GDV (Gross Dollar Volume) working with Financial Institutions such as Citibank and BBVA and enterprises.
At Oracle, Jean Marie managed a mobile initiative for innovative products and spearheaded the acquisition of a mobile platform company. She managed the acquisition, delivering 180 converted customers and $6 Million in new sales. Post-acquisition she managed the product development team and led go to market launch of the new mobile CRM products with Citibank and Konica. Larry Ellison, Oracle CEO and Chairman, showcased the product at Oracle Open World conference for 42,000 attendees.
Jean Marie was awarded the National Federation of Independent Business’ first “Young Entrepreneur Award” for East Coast Enterprises, a business she Co-Founded, which provided exclusive dining and entertainment offers in the Golden Isles.
Jean Marie Richardson graduated from Georgia Institute of Technology cum laude and a President’s Scholar, with 7 merit-based scholarships.
Richardson currently serves on the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Advisory Board, the Georgia Tech TI:GER Graduate Program Advisory Board, the Metro Atlanta Innovation Advisory Group, and the Dean’s Scholarship Council. She enjoys guest lecturing on technology innovation for Georgia Institute of Technology’s MBA program and has been a featured speaker at national conferences.
Jean Marie resides in Atlanta with her husband Hap Richardson, and their two dogs, Jackson and Burton.
iFOLIO Chief Operating Officer
Rich Crutchfield is chief operating officer of iFOLIO. Crutchfield’s background includes executive roles growing technology solutions and businesses, in the U.S. and globally.
Rich Crutchfield graduated from Georgia Tech in 1969 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management. He also did post graduate work on his MBA at Mercer University in Atlanta.
Upon graduating from Georgia Tech, Rich Crutchfield went to work for Delta Air Lines in Atlanta as a computer programmer trainee. When he left Delta fourteen years later, Rich was General Manager – Information Services. He joined The Hertz Corporation in Oklahoma City in 1983 as Staff Vice President and CIO for worldwide information services. In 1985, he joined Telecredit Inc. in Tampa, Fl. as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer.
In 1991, Equifax acquired Telecredit, and Rich moved back to Atlanta with his family to become Chief Technology Officer for Equifax’s worldwide operations. In 1998 Rich and his wife, Donna, moved to London where he was Executive Vice President and Group Executive for Equifax Europe serving as the chief executive responsible for Equifax’s European businesses in the U.K., Ireland, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. They returned to Atlanta in 2000, where Rich not only retained responsibility for Europe and Asia, but he also started up Equifax’s Internet business, marketing consumer credit products direct to consumers over the internet.
The common threads throughout Rich’s career were processing high volume online transactions, managing large databases, and developing and marketing technology based products. As a business executive, he leveraged his technology background to create new businesses and to transform existing ones into growth companies using technology based solutions.
Rich retired from Equifax in 2001, and later started Technology Management Consultants, LLC, a consulting company providing IT systems and management services to companies including Byers Engineering, Viewpointe, and The Georgia Tech Foundation. Rich has also served on the Georgia Tech College of Business Advisory Board, the Alumni Association Board of Trustees, and the TI;GER Board (Technological Innovation Generating Economic Results), a technology entrepreneurial program within the College of Business MBA program.
iFOLIO Chief of Technology
Alex is responsible for technology development and delivery.
His experience includes:
- 19 Years experience in IT including software development and enterprise architecture design.
- Provider of software (web/mobile) for government medical insurance.
- Deep technology expertise including: SaaS, service oriented architecture, Java, PHP, .NET, Mobile applications (android & iOS), Hardware solutions (smart home, cars fleet tracking, business facilities monitoring, data centers monitoring).
He manages a team of developers.
Strategic Advisory Board
Vice Chairman, Emeritus, Waffle House
Business Partner, iFolio
- Former Waffle House President & Chief Operations Officer
- Waffle House Board of Directors
- Author “Find An Old Gorilla”
- Trustee, Georgia Tech Foundation
- Former President of Georgia Tech Alumni Association
- Joseph Mayo Petit Alumni Distinguished Service Award
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology, with full football scholarship
President and CEO, Maestro Strategies
Maestro Strategies aligns business and clinical strategy with information technology strategy in healthcare.
- Author, “Beyond Return on Investment”
- Author, “Expanding the Value of Healthcare Information Technology”
- Frequent speaker at healthcare industry meetings
- Pam has been featured on National Public Radio and in the Wall Street Journal.
- Pam previously held executive positions with Ernst & Young and Sun Health (Premier).
- MBA from Georgia State University
- BS in Health Systems from the Georgia Institute of Technology
Former Professional Volleyball Player & Founder, ProCamps
- Damien competed internationally as a Pro Volleyball player for 8 years
- Damien’s professional volleyball career consisted of teams in Puerto Rico (named MVP), Turkey, Kuwait, Greece, Italy, and France.
- Damien trained with the Men’s US National Team.
- Founder of ProVolley Camps- http://www.provolleycamps.com/
- Damien has coached high school and club volleyball programs all over the U.S.
- Damien graduated from UCLA, where he was Captain of Men’s Volleyball, Championship Team
- He resides in Atlanta, GA and shares his passion for growing the sport with his wife, Bri.
- Former CTO, Equifax worldwide operations
- Executive Vice President and Group Executive for Equifax Europe
- Experience driving business growth with technology based solutions
- Serves on TI;GER Board (Technological Innovation Generating Economic Results) a technology entrepreneurial program between Georgia Tech and Emory University
- Has served on Georgia Tech College of Business Advisory Board
- Former Trustee, Alumni Association Board of Trustees
- Post graduate work, MBA, Mercer University
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology