Today’s World is Digital
iFOLIO Digital Portfolio Solution
Tell Your Story Digitally with Photos, Videos and Media
Educators & Institutions Encourage Digital Portfolios
Get the Digital Edge with iFOLIO
iFOLIO, an enterprise digital portfolio platform with tools for users, collaborators/managers, and administrators
- Students and Professionals use iFOLIO to Showcase Talent, for Presentations, and to make Applications stronger
- Organizations use iFOLIO to help their members prepare for college, develop their careers, and achieve the best results with innovative digital presentations
Value Proposition for Students
iFOLIO is flexible, easy to use, with targeted templates for college and employers
Students are using digital portfolios to Be Seen for Scholarships and College opportunities.
Equip your students with the Digital Edge
What is Unique about iFOLIO?
Students or Professional Users can personalize iFOLIOS for their target audience.
Managers and Administrators can on-board users in seconds, collaborate with users, provide additional media images, review progress, and access reporting and analytics.
For Students, iFOLIO is the only portfolio tool designed to target the 25 Criteria Scorecard utilized by ‘Top 100’ ranked colleges in the U.S.
Student & Professional Benefits:
- Flexible & easy to use interface
- User gets 3 iFOLIOs
- Templates with Insights
- Solution based on user’s age and target audience
- Media library of stock images
- Password protection & Download to PDF
- User & Technical Support
- Tutorial Videos Show How to Use iFOLIO
- Supports 1M+ users
- Provides Easy On-boarding for Groups, Classes, or Entities
- Account Media Library as well as Global Media Library
- Collaborative Access for Managers
- Analytics and Reports
- Web-based Software-as-a Service platform
- User & Technical Support
Student iFOLIO – College Prep Digital Portfolio Solution
- Student, Athlete & Project Templates
- Insights guide students to build their best impression for college admissions
- Tutorial videos help students know how to use their iFOLIO in interviews, applications, and presentations
- Professional, Special Interest & Project Templates
- Insights from Fortune 500 companies
- Templates designed to demonstrate results, skills, and experience
Get the Digital Edge!
Get the Digital Edge today!
Adding iFOLIO to Your College App
Learn the 3 spots to add the iFOLIO link to your college application in the Common Application system or the Coalition App.
Hint: you can add the link in the Activities Section, in the Writing Section: Personal Essay, and in the Writing Section: Additional Information section. Recommendation Providers can send your link in their Recommendation.
How iFOLIO is Being Used
We are so proud of our iFOLIO users
Find your own creative way to use iFOLIO!
iFOLIO users have:
- Received acceptance to “Top 100” ranked colleges like Yale University and Georgia Institute of Technology
- Received scholarship awards for $100,000
- Received on-the-spot job offers
- Landed new clients
Please see some of their insights below!
Emory University M.D.
“iFOLIO took my resume to the next level when it came to the interview process. Having an edge like that really put me a step ahead of the competition!” Taylor Schwartz
Taylor got her digital portfolio, and 5 days later used it in an interview. She got a job offer on the spot.
Name protected for privacy
“This is great” – Name protected for privacy
A college athlete used iFOLIO to market in the sports world. We are so proud that he was recently drafted to the NFL!
What iFOLIO Users Say
iFOLIO has a digital portfolio platform designed to give users a digital edge for College, Sports, and Careers.
iFOLIO Founder, Jean Marie Richardson, has 9 years experience helping select merit scholarship recipients at Georgia Institute of Technology, and technology experience from Fortune 500 firms Oracle Corporation, Microsoft, and MasterCard.
The iFOLIO insights come from Georgia Institute of Technology, Yale University, University of Texas, Wharton University of Pennsylvania, University of Georgia, and Zhejiang University in China.
We are passionate about helping students get a Digital Edge!
Thank you to our partners including Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business Summer Programs, University of Georgia Summer Academy, Future Business Leaders of America, The Museum School, iD Tech, Rally Volleyball and North Atlanta Volleyball Club!